Monday, April 18, 2011

Nick and Bethany

After many weeks of re-scheduling due to weather or work I was finally able to get with Nick and Beth for their engagement shoot! I had talked with Beth over emails and texts and come to find out we had already met before and had no idea! Made for a nice surprise when we finally saw eachother. With the exception of the 100 mph winds, the weather was perfect. We went to a few locations around town before heading to an old barn on Bethany's land which I loved! I'm always excited when clients have a new location I've never shot at before in mind. Once again, some of the neighbor's dogs wanted to jump in the pictures. I'm starting to notice a weird pattern with dogs interfering with my shoots....




 Book your wedding during the months of April and May and get a FREE engagement shoot! Email me at lylasphotography@gmail.com

-Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment